Why should I become a member of the Haitian Art Society?
Since we are an all-volunteer, non-profit organization, we rely on your membership dues to support our website and our group. Members receive the following benefits:
- Inclusion on our mailing list to receive current news and events via our e-newsletter VEVE.
- Virtual Events (Symposia, Film Screenings, Art Talks...)
- Invitation to attend our Annual Conference
- Invitations to attend private home tours of art collections
- Invitations to participate in panel discussion groups with experts in their field
- Consideration to post your art collection on our site (Requires Approval)
- Opportunity to meet other Haitian Art Collectors, Gallerists, Museum Professionals, Artists, Scholars, and other Haitian Art Enthusiasts.
- Business memberships receive a Featured Gallery designation and a direct link to their website
Our annual membership dues are:
- $50 Individual
- $75 Family
- $150 Business (Gallery / Commercial)
- $250 Patron
- $2500 Lifetime
Join today! The Haitian Art Society is a 501c3 public charity.
NOTE: Membership dues are our only source of income, so feel free to make an additional contribution to help fund our website and organization. Donors may deduct contributions under the IRS - IRC Section 170.
Step 1. Pay Membership dues via PayPal or check.
Or via a check payable to the
Haitian Art Society, Inc. and include your address, telephone number and email address on the check.
Haitian Art Society
620 R Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
If you have questions about a payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org