Why should I become a member of the Haitian Art Society?
Since we are an all-volunteer, non-profit organization, we rely on your membership dues to support our website and our group. Members receive the following benefits:
- Access to our Website
- Inclusion on our mailing list to receive current news and events via our e-newsletter VEVE.
- Invitation to attend our Annual Conference
- Invitations to attend private home tours of art collections
- Invitations to participate in panel discussion groups with experts in their field
- Opportunity to meet other Haitian Art Collectors, Gallerists, Museum Professionals, Artists, Scholars, and other Haitian Art Enthusiasts.
- Your donation may be tax deductible since we are a 501(c)3 non-profit charity (Friends of the Center for the Arts), affiliated with the City of Waterloo, Iowa.
Our annual membership dues are:
- $50 for an Individual
- $75 for a couple
NOTE: Membership dues are our only source of income, so feel free to make an additional contribution to help fund our website and organization.
Step 1. Complete HAS New Member Registration Form
Step 2. Pay $50 (Individual) or $75 (Couple) to Friends of the Art Center via PayPal
Or via a check payable to the Haitian Art Society
(include your address, telephone number and email address on the check)
Haitian Art Society
Waterloo Center for the Arts
225 Commercial Street